Business Banking Products and Services
- Available in a variety of maturities and interest rates: Investment Period: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months (1 year), 18 months, 24 months (2 years), 36 months (3 years), 60 months (5 years)
- Fixed interest rates available on all CDs
- CDs automatically renew at current posted market interest rates on day of maturity
- Various interest payment options available: compound (add back to CD), mail check, payment to loan, deposit to an account (dda, mma, savings), ACH. Depending on term of investment, this may be handled monthly or quarterly.
- Current interest rates are subject to change daily
- May be used as collateral for a loan
- Funds are insured up to $250,000 per account holder
- Offers security through FDIC insurance
- Allows you the flexibility in deciding the investment period needed to meet your specific financial needs
- Provides a convenient method of renewing CD’s without communicating instructions to the Bank upon maturity
- Allows for investment opportunities which reflect your view of the market direction
- Allows flexibility in managing cash flow
- A competitive rate of interest is paid which reflects current market interest rates
- Expedites loan processing
- Provides flexibility in determining investments
- Offers you added security
Minimum balance of $1,000.
Penalty for early withdrawal based on amount withdrawn, interest rate and length of CD.