Business Banking Products and Services
- $100.00 minimum balance required to open
- Provides a method of payment
- Provides access to other Business Banking Products
- This account will receive Account Analysis Routine, which allows collected funds to work as an earnings credit against the service charge total
- Free Online Banking
- Free E-Statements
- Convenient – you may open the account with a small amount and add more at any time
- Provides you a method for business transactions
- Offers security through FDIC Insurance
- Provides availability to other Business Banking Products
- Service charges are offset by Account Analysis Routine
A monthly maintenance fee of $10.00 will be assessed.
- Debits/Checks: $0.13/ea
- Credits: $0.06/ea
Account will receive an earnings credit through an account analysis routine. This credit will be figured at the average fed funds rate, calculated off the average collected balance for the month, less 10% for legal reserve requirements and less FDIC assessment charge. This credit is applied to the service charge calculations. If the earnings credit is greater than the service charge, there is no service charge. If the service charge is greater than the earnings credit, the client will is charged the difference.
This account is available only to Corporations and Partnerships.