COVID – 19 Fraud Prevention Tips
- Phishing and text scams are on the rise – some common forms:
- Links to fake government and company websites
- Emails with scare tactics or requesting for donations
- Posing as someone you know or are affiliated with
- Remember, National United will never request sensitive information from you via email, text, etc.
- The FDIC and Federal Reserve will not call you and request for personal information.
Update April 7th, 2020
Starting Friday April 10, 2020 Our lobbies will be closing at 4:30 daily including Friday’s. The Hewitt lobby will remain closed as it has been.
Update March 18th, 2020
Beginning March 19th, 2020, our Hewitt branch lobby will be temporarily closed. Although none of our staff have been affected by COVID-19, we are redirecting traffic to our Waco location in order to better serve our clients.
Remember to check our website for updates and, if needed, reach out to us via our “Contact Us” options on our main webpage.
If you are a Hewitt client that is needing to access your safety deposit box please contact the bank to schedule an appointment.